ELCYPHER

AN OCEAN OF INK

LATEST

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Poem By Elcypher_Still I in Wilderness of Doubt

*Still I in Wilderness of Doubt*

Much as I stumble upon faith
Daily in truth's 'portunity.
Aye, more as I stray from vices,
Hourly to guide my acts aright.
Still I in wilderness of doubt
Lost my mien to suit but man's tongues
Where flourished wits in foul attire.
And, my heart eloped with wisdom
Yet, to quench my volcanic quest
For where your presence prides men's faith
Like mine which ignorance bade know.

Still I in wilderness of doubt
Seek ye but no more in truth's wise;
In collision or derision
Of what's gone lost but which forth to
Manifest within the heart of
Men, that afterwards none shall plead,
Better truth or wisdom's 'bundance
For, in this falsehood we wallow
Still; uncensored in search of light...

el cypher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE