ELCYPHER

AN OCEAN OF INK

LATEST

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Poem By Elcypher_Write Me A Joy

Write Me A Joy.

Write me a note
with verses to show eternity;
let every letter bear the scars
of lost symbols
to paint solitude reflections in
waiting company.

Write me a letter
with words of solace
to price grief in terms of bliss.
Grant a tongue to every alphabet
to speak in tones of nothing lost.

Write me a song devoid of verses.
Break them into spineless lines
to sing their chorus' with no fury,
in remembrance of ecstasy
savoured in lasting memories.

Write me a joy to read,
let me find on every page

-mended hearts
-regained hopes

And, as I set to sail the sea
of its chapters,
draw me nigh the never ending
passage of elation,

to crave more.

el cypher.
For Lus (FOS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE