ELCYPHER

AN OCEAN OF INK

LATEST

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Poem By Elcypher_Lucifer's Tears

*Lucifer's Tears*

```
I've drawn my daggers
to draw epistles upon
the eyes of the moon god.
The clouds are tripping o'er
to my castles;
Where lay a conquered harmony
with cherished
serenity.

I have bargained fame and honour
to pride when I shoulder my raiment
along with hefty men of valour
who crowd along my footsteps.

Lo!
Jingle to the nightingale
That the heir of earth has risen...
Herald to the owl to see nought
But, the season of new ages.
For, every face of the universe
Have I planted my might...
And, here, where gloominess abounds...
I rise my thumb to lighten the dawn.


Tell to the Mounts to feet and stand
Beseech the seas to thrice tower the skies.
Thus, I, with acclaimed bounty
Will reign to break Lucifer's spine
And, cleanse the earth palace
With his tears.
```

El cypher.
Written for a duet (Lucifer's Tears)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE