ELCYPHER

AN OCEAN OF INK

LATEST

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Poem By Elcypher: BRINGMETOTHESPOTLIGHT


Bring me to the spotlight
Beneath the care of the moon
Aworldofraysbythestars
Creatingamidnightnoon

Spotlight;  as such in your eyes
Glistening in million winks
O, countless therein I gaze
at twin little star blinks

I despise the sunrise stare
Which glory brings the day
But in the dusk fades back
Nought like the spotlight glare

Bring me to the spotlight
O, such a speak in your heart
Which sings 'farewell to night
To light up a new path

Bring upon me, the rays___
Which dose a heart to sleep
That when I slumber I'll still
Wake for your heart to keep

'Slumber not my brain lad'
As such your lips shall sing
So shall I wake to plea
"Spotlight; please upon me bring".

Elcypher.
 07033026209

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE