ELCYPHER

AN OCEAN OF INK

LATEST

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

QUOTE BY ELCYPHER A GLIMPSE OF WORDS 2


A GLIMPSE OF WORDS 'I'

Dear poet,
Let time I toured your diary
There were flowers with golden petals
The darkened clouds I encountered
Bore frozen pregnancy – awaiting delivery.
Then, I knew the fate of those mounts
You castled in the air as towers
Kissing the virgin sky.

Would oceans have raged and roared?
Nay! It’s a gesture from your kind heart
Which borrow’d them crescendo.
As I stepp’d in your aero of plane expression
Calculations of metrical lines sought
Abode in the maiden’s eyes
And, I saw… walking angels.

Stars were fate-less and homeless
For the sky found them scarce
But, there they wee
In your mother’s glowing eyeballs.
O, I learned of  a home for the dead
Recited as dirges; worded as elegies
For your progenies to recount


                Death’s scenarios.

                                                Elcypher.

1 comment:

  1. You're really great @Elcypher...
    This is really nice men

    ReplyDelete

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE