ELCYPHER

AN OCEAN OF INK

LATEST

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Poem By Elcypher_When You Pride

When you Pride.
```
When you pride,
I'll tell the snows to rise in feet
So tall as thy brooding shoulders,
And the Mistletoe shalt in sprinkles
grace us— gracious lasting memories
of her blooming berries.

Beseech I shall the tides of oceans
yawn and cleanse thy whole of blemishes
that the sun mayest not burn
To lick thee of scenting perfection.

Pride befalls Everest but still to stand
affirms its bolts to the earth.
Thus, shall pride affirm thy
Affection deep to my
swamped heart

Long I for thy gait to recur
In silence murmur as of flies
No, fly you not shall be thy wings
But a shielding canopy to camp
my being as I set to sail
through your whole.

I'll mend
the dreams that dawn
shattered to rend
my mind shambles
And just when you pride
the pyra shall fall from the mid
to make you one; my goddess muse.

If all these are but wishes
Let's treasure the time when nothing 'comes true for
the season of fantasy. ```

El cypher

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE