ELCYPHER

AN OCEAN OF INK

LATEST

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Poem By Elcypher_Pebbles [ II ]

II
```
I'll be my redeemer—
A black pond staring
skywards to the white clouds
in wishes of grey jelousy,

but whose desire is ever fed
each moment there's a reflection
when the moon
maps the earth
along the Milky ways.

Thus,
my  lone redeemer I'll be-
a revolver devoid of trigger,
a wisher voidless of wishes
a dreamer without visions,
let the 'end' call me a liar,
let fate regard me not
For this very worthy whole
of me needs every end
of the story line
to act myself behind
the scene of illusion.

Yet,
every part of me wishes
to be redeemed
every reality i lived
craves to be re-dreamed.
I need a preacher
upon whose tongue
my lines will be recalled,
I beseech a teacher risen
from whose great intellectual
shall my demise be taught.

Pick me in pebbles,
I will fall in broken stands
and walk in windy waves
to storm my being
into a crippled sanity
And, if none understands me
let me be contained in
your everyday wishes.
```
_El cypher._

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE