ELCYPHER

AN OCEAN OF INK

LATEST

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Poem By Elcypher_No longer

                No longer
 do I walk in my father's shoes;
   they're old and worn out
for my soul's cobbler to mend.

I was born not of a lost ancestor
    but of a weeping god for
       a multi verse to live.

here lies in my palms,
the maps of a world unthreaded,
destination undiscovered,
secrets undivulged.

Aye!
flowing in my eyes is a stream
of origin unknown only to be
traced by a ready swimmer.

Alas!
I am not a man made of written chronicles
for I evolve unlikely wise like 
a crab staring back at a world behind 
to guide his shell.


Thus, 
the time that journeys wise is my enemy.
For, I am not a mind  seated in my chest
nor a heart caged in ribs.

Lo! When I seek me in the mirror,
I see a giant with clenched fists 
bludgeoning the air waves that
blow every fate.

Behold!
I am a verse of lost poetry; 
lyrics of unsung melodies.
I have found me lost as of broken;
fading echoes to the listening walls.

El cypher
—Heavy Heart Pours

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE